Why you might want to practice Qigong?
Regular practice of authentic Shaolin Cosmos Qigong can provide incredible benefits for health, for life and for personal transformation, which can include:
- Restoring the body’s own innate healing ability
- Developing increasingly strong physical, emotional, mental and spiritual health
- Increasing vitality for life
- Building energy levels for use throughout the day
- Feeling happier for no specific reason at all
- Becoming more resilient to, and increasingly unaffected by stress
- Enjoying a clearer mind and better focus
- Performing better at whatever you do
- Being able to relax more deeply
- Enjoying better quality sleep
- Eliminating toxins from the body
- Enhancing longevity for a long active life
- Developing agility and flexibility
- Increasing levels of presence and awareness
- Experiencing wonderful emotional states such as inner peace, happiness, freedom and joy
If you’re sick, it can help restore your body’s natural healing ability. Good health is natural. It’s actually unnatural to be sick. The body has an incredible ability to remain healthy when it’s functioning correctly.
If you’re already healthy, it maintains and enhances your physical, emotional, mental and spiritual health.
It can generate loads of energy and as a result, you have much more vitality and zest for life.
Having more energy also leads to a clearer mind. When your mind is clear, you can perform better at whatever you’re doing, whether at work or play.
Combined with a clear mind, the higher states of consciousness we access when practicing can also unlock creativity, usher in inspiration, and make problem solving a whole lot easier.
One of the biggest impacts is the way it can improve resilience to stress. Stress is the number one epidemic in today’s world and a major factor in all sickness and disease. By practicing Qigong we are more emotionally balanced and can bounce back from stressors more easily.
Practitioners experience expanding awareness which has all kinds of benefits including improving relationships and conquering unhealthy and unhelpful habits
When you practice regularly it can lead to a long, active and healthy life. Chi Kung practitioners regularly live past 80 years old while staying active.
As if that’s not enough, genuine Qigong makes people feel more fully alive – experiencing more happiness, peace, joy and freedom.